Friday, December 2, 2011

Clean and Simple,,,,,,,,,,,ME???


If you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you can be pretty sure of one thing,,,,,


Holly does not do clean and simple.


Until now.

You may never see this again,,,,,,,,but here it is,,,,a clean and simple card.

And no one is more surprised than I am,,,,,,,no one.

And I love it. Shock though that may be LOL.

I used my new Marianne Creatables poinsettia die to make three poinsettias, some gorgeous MME paper and a JustRite nature's nested sentiments stamp, and she's done.

I almost feel like I cheated. LOL.

I'd like to enter this into the addicted to stamps challenge,,,,theme of CHRISTMAS CARD. You can find this fun, twice a month challenge HERE!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment