Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge 52!




Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! It's time to party! Today over at PTT for challenge 52, they have a photo inspiration for us! Isn't this GORGEOUS? It almost makes me want to brave the snow!

I took my inspiration from the more subtle of the blues, the snow and the towering pines, and the touch of almost SILVERY white.


We're being sponsored this week by the amazing Paper Pretties and the equally fantastic Digital Delights. I've colored this adorable snowman Breezy by Paper Pretties with copics, and cut him out with Labels 3. I've matted labels 3 on top of Labels 18. My paper is MME "O' Christmas Tree". I've cut a snowflake with a sizzix die, heavily glittered the tips and added a small snowflake charm to the center. A double bow of white organdy and silver metallic, and one of my fav stamps from Justrite and she's DONE.

Here's a close up of this adorable stamp!



I hope you enjoyed, and thanks for stopping by. Now RUN, do not walk over to Party Time Tuesdays and join in the fun! You might win a prize!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooooh, love these colors! I may have to jump in on this one. Great card, Holly!

    ReplyDelete