Monday, January 9, 2012

Prize Pack!

Good afternoon! Saturday I got my prize pack from Stampin' D'Amour and I could NOT wait to use it!!!!

There were so many goodies, I couldn't decide which to use first! I wanted to use them ALL,,,,,,,but that simply wasn't possible there were so many lovely vintage goodies! So I settled on a collage type card, which would insure use of the MOST product I could possibly squeeze on the card LOL. I needed a birthday card for the 99 year old lady down the street, and these stamps and goodies were PERFECT for her!

So, without further ado, Here is my card!



I started with a kraft card base and cut and embossed the edge with spellbinders edgeabilities " Classic Ric Rak". All stamps are Stampin' D'Amour,,,,,,I used the birthday cake, the "Happy birthday to you", the "happy birthday" and the "Birthday Wishes" stamps on this, I stamped them directly on the vintage advertising sent to me (I copied it so I can use it over and over again) in Onyx black and Cocoa, put just the teensiest touch of peachy pink with my copics (R22) and inked everything with sepia ink. I also used the GORGEOUS tickets, inked them and also stamped Happy Birthday on them. the large red rose (I wanted a pop of color!) is spellbinders spiral blossoms 1.

A few pearls and gems, a messy bow, a heart charm, and I think it's gorgeous!

Here's the close up of the stamps and flower!

I hope you liked the card, and thanks for looking! Run over to Stampin' D'Amour for the most gorgeous vintage stamps! You won't be sorry!

I'd also like to thank Pamela, owner of Stampin' D'Amour and Free vintage Digi Stamps (button on my side bar) for the lovely prize pack! I'm having so much fun with it!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! Your 99-yr old neighbor is going to LOVE this!! Holly, this is just so stunning!!! Are you tired of me telling you what a natural talent you have for this! LOL! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete