Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Wonderful Honor!!!!!!!

This is my second blog post today,,,,,,,please scroll down for my PTT blog post.

Yesterday, I was honored to receive a blog award from one of my co-party planners at Party Time Tuesdays,,,,,Danie is such a sweetie, and I've so enjoyed working with her and seeing her amazing blog,,,,,,

you can find her amazing work here!

Thank you so much, Danie, for such a lovely honor!!!!!!






Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers. Please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love! 






Let me tell you,,,,,,,choosing five blogs to give this honor to was difficult at best LOL.BUT, I think I've managed,,


and without further ado,,,,,,,,


my five picks are:


Melissa
Amarylis
Tiffany
Krafthead
and Jennifer

All of these ladies have amazing blogs with fewer than 200 followers! I hope they all enjoy their blog award!!!!!! Again, I'd like to thank Danie,,,,,,,it was such a pleasure!

3 comments:

  1. You are most welcome Holly and very deserving, your work is beautiful, and I so love visiting and I know others will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly! Thank you so much! To be recognized by you means so much to me. You're a peach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Holly!! Thank you so much for your kindness! I really appreciate the recognition :)

    ReplyDelete