Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!

Good afternoon! I have a card today for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge blog!  The theme today is SNOW and they have a super sketch to start the inspiration!

I took inspiration from the layers on the sketch, and followed it a bit loosely :)  I used a Sassy Cheryl's Quilt digi that she was kind enough to send me and colored it with copics. I turned this into my focal point and created the layers from the bottom up: spellbinders lacy squares, two Holly Motifs set katty corner, standard squares large,,,,and I used a smaller standard squares large to cut the adorable quilt digi out with and finishing up with  the smallest snowflake in Spellbinder's 2010 snowflake pendant dies.

I then layered kraft cardstock with Recollections Oh Christmas Tree line, set the focal point in the lower right hand corner, saving the upper left hand for the largest die in Spellbinders 2010 Snow flake pendant. My sentiment is House Mouse and I hand cut the little flag. Some bling, a tiny snowflake charm a big double bow, and she's done.

Here's a close up of this gorgeous stamp!



I'd like to thank Cheryl for the gorgeous images,,,and I have a confession to make.

I have no idea why she sent them. I am wracking my brains to remember if she had a drawing or something, and she probably thinks I'm a nutcase, but for the life of me, I can't remember! . DH says I just have too many things, thoughts, plans and ideas cluttering up my head, and I think he's right! What's more, most of my reminders are saved in my computer,,,,,,,and it's being fixed by my DS right now LOL. So, I am at a loss!

Thank you, Cheryl!!!!! She's always super sweet, and you should run right over (link at the top) and join the fun. There's still five more days!

Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh, fab!

    (And you're so silly!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Holly! This is so beautiful!!! I'm such a fan of your lovely creations! xo

      -pamela :)

      Delete
  2. awesome! love the bow and the snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that snowman! :) What a fabulous wintry card! I'm kinda wishing that it gets wintry here soon...we've had weather in the 60's! In January! Thanks for linking up and deciding to participate in "Share the L-O-V-E"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete